Wednesday, July 04, 2007

From KL

Sorry, have to write in English. Can't find any computer that can read or write in Japanese.

I'm now attending Australasian Intervarsity Debating Championships in KL. The host institution is UiTM and its main campus is huge. I've been healthy and well so far. I'm going to drop by Korea for World Schools Debating Championships on the way back to Japan.

So far, Australs is going fine. This time, Japan has extremely small contingent and I'm free from any pressure at all. For the first time in the last 8 or 9 years (after Manila Worlds. I was a first timer and had no idea what i would be going to persue later back then), I'm purely enjoying the tournament and that's very good. :)

I'm eager to know how's WSDC going but found no update so far.

Will be back on 12th. :)

2 comments:

Jujuciers said...

hullo masakosan!
iinaaaa! i wish i was there with u:D not to be any pressure! bt i miss debating so much! pls have fun and update me when u get back! pls tell yoroshiku to everyone there! :-)

sara deshita

go said...

sara-chan,

ufufu. i'm back! this year's australs was very lovely.

i met ravi and conveyed your regards to the assumption team there!! :)